Posting starts soon, so here's an outline of how we'd like posting to work:
- You can post on whatever platform you prefer. This includes AO3, LJ, tumblr, Dreamwidth, etc. Just make sure that it's a place accessible to the public. We're all eager to see your work!
- Leading up to your assigned posting days, authors and artists must communicate with each other. Both of you will need to work out how, when, and where you want to post and provide each other with the relevant links. Do it BEFORE the posting date, it'll save everyone a whole lot of grief later on.
- On your posting date, we'd like you or your partner—again, make sure you figure out who is doing this beforehand—to submit a post to our LJ (or our tumblr, if you prefer) with links to the story and art as well as general information and any banner art. Please make sure that the subject line of your post reads: FIC TITLE. This is what needs to be in the body of your post:
You can add whatever you want to it (notes, beta credit, disclaimer, etc.) and alter the alignments, but please do not leave out any of the listed items (except for the banner; that's totally optional) and fill them all out to the best of your ability. The size of your banner must not exceed 500px (width) x 400px (height).
- If you post beforehand, set your story/art to Private so only you can see it. Remember to unlock your posts on your posting day.
- On the place where you post your art/fic, please link back to your partner and to your partner's fic/art post (if available) so that they can get feedback as well.
- Proofread your posts. Preferably, have your beta go over your summary and other information as well, so that everything is as polished as possible.
- Please link back to the sastiel_bigbang community so that other fans are aware of the challenge and be able to find more Sassy goodness to enjoy! :D
If you need any help (with coding, etc.) or have any questions that have not been covered in the FAQs, comment on this post or send us a message.